We strive to offer the best quality and craftsmanship in unique art jewelry and gifts, however if you are dissatisfied with your purchase, Elements, Ltd. accepts returns within 30 days from the date you received your order. Please note returned items must be received in original condition, with original packaging, and buyers are responsible for the risk of loss and cost of postage and insurance for all returned items.
To initiate a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization number, or stop in for an in-store return.
For Shipping and In-Store Returns:
- 1.) Returns must be shipped or brought back to us within 30 days of the date purchased.
- 2.) For shipping returns, clients are responsible for insured USPS shipping costs and mailing the item within 30 days of receipt.
- 3.) We appreciate original packaging, invoices and paperwork be included with the return as these not only help protect the item during shipping but assist us with faster return processing.
- 4.) Merchandise needs to be unused and in the same condition received. If returned items arrive with wear, Elements, Ltd. reserve the right to charge a $50 restocking fee to cover the costs of returning the item to sellable condition. In this case, the customer will be notified and the restocking fee will be taken from the final return price upon receipt by Elements, Ltd.
- 5.) Rings resized (or items altered) by Elements, Ltd. are still fully eligible for full refunds. Jewelry that has been sized or altered by an outside goldsmith may not be returned.
- 6.) You will be issued a refund of the purchase price credited back to the original payment method within 24 hours of receipt of the return. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Certain payment methods may take 1-3 business days to fully process back to your account after the refund has been initiated.
We do stand by our pieces and will do our best to accommodate exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis.